Thursday, June 4, 2009


Woohoo!! It's finally June'09!!! Praise Lord Man!!! Really love June that Lots!! :D Time really flies this fast... A lot of things whether it's happy, sad, hilarious, sarcastic, unrighteousness etc also happened & nw can say that it's e past & nw should focus more about e future!! Many things I really don't understand:( Y such things happen 2 be so sudden in my life? Am I not there or am I really missing, lost, un-catchable in many areas? Y my life is soo much different from others?? I just can't understand!!! I still think I am a failure rite nw!! Small matters I also can't do it on my own... Y is that soo?? Haiz... Y am I blaming on myself through this negative thoughts in my mind?? God, help mii in my Spiritual Life!! I'm praying hard for anointing brought upon mii through Lord, Jesus Christ!! Not just anointing, breakthrough as well =) I told myself that I must change in alot of things in my life!! I say it, I will do it!! Friends & Loved ones, can't u all just give mii e trust?? Wad I need is TIME!!! I know that u all out there r some kind of impatient type of ppl whom I know!! But then PLEASE.... WAD I NEED IS REALLY TIME!!!!! GIVE MII THE SUFFICIENT TIME, I'LL PROVE TO U PPL OUT THERE MY REAL SELF!!!!


Back to top