Tuesday, June 16, 2009


Woohoo!! Time really really flies that fast!!! July '09 is just round e corner!! Praise GOD!!! Alot of things happen this few days:) Sad, Happy, Hilarious also have:D LOL.... Happy thing is am going to fulfill my dream in LIFE!!! That is, to teach dancing!! =) I finally can make my dream come true =) Really wanna or can Praise Lord for that!! Halleujah!!! Really feel great after attending Celebrity Weekend last week:) Got to see FIR, Milk Nu Nai frm Energy Boy Band, Ocean Ou, Liu Gen Hong & his wife Vivi, Vaness Wu frm F4, TBC Dance Group frm Taiwan, Malucas Pop Group frm Indonesia, Miss Indonesia 2008 Sundra, Local Singapore Jacelyn Tay, Belinda & more!!! WOW!! Haha:) Wad a great testimony they shared last weekend!! Really got touched by it!! & of course alot of members & new comers in church really opened up their hearts & receive Christ!! Praise Lord!! =) Aiming for my dance career to start asap=) Gonna pray for more anointing brought upon on mii =) GOD, my Heavenly Father, I need you now!! Bless me O My Lord! Yawns**..... Am tired nw... Signing off... Will upload some photos b4 actual sign off... PS & Enjoy...










AMEN... :D


Back to top