Wednesday, July 15, 2009


OMG & Praise the Lord that I've found a new job again!!! Nw currently working @ Orchard Central as a Mobile Concierge=) Can come & look 4 mii here & I'll bring u ard the mall & let u experience wad is so different about Orchard Central!! It's fun & slack sometimes working in this job 2 wad I feel=) I've been working in this job 4 about 3 weeks plus already!! High-rated per hr pay as well:) Got my hair cut ytd @ my workplace here as well=) Currently having lots of fun working in this job:) Praise Lord 4 that=) Also practically this few weeks down e road, I've been feeling angry, sad, moody, stress in that sense that sometimes I could not handle my job well 4 e day:( All of a sudden feel soo down:( But wad 2 do?? Life Still Goes On!!! Hehex... Am thinking positive back rite nw!!! Hahax:) Praise Lord:D


Back to top