Thursday, July 23, 2009




Woohoo!! August 09 is coming real soon=) PTL!!! Feeling kind of tired 4 e pass few weeks but, I'm still strong:) Also wanna apologise 2 some friends & love ones out there about wad I've done or created in that sense... Really sorry=) Hope that everything is fine in life=) 2009 files really very fast=) PTL:) Can't wait for 2010 to come & do more greater things ahead in life=) In e past few weeks, always ve alot of negative thoughts in mind but nw, I can feel that my power & strength is coming back! My confidence as well is slowly coming back=) PTL!! Stay tuned 4 more updates friends & beloved ones out there=) Oo ya... Almost 4got... I also created Twitter blog as well @ http://www.twitter.com/ngchewteng:) Feel free to read & comment as well=) Cya! <3>

Shouting Out Loud @ e Moment.....



Back to top