Monday, August 3, 2009


Woohoo!!! Aug '09 is finally here!!! PTL:) Time this year really flies very very fast=) Past few days had quite lots of fun as well=) On Friday, 31st July, I attended Festival of Praise @ Indoor Stadium @ 7.30pm & a very famous Pastor, Rev. Pst. Mark Conner, shared e word of God with us about How do we stop worrying in our spiritual life.... It's a really great msg that I responded during e altar call & he prayed many of us as well=) On Saturday afternoon, I went to 51 Old Airport Rd there 2 serve in CHCSA Ministry... I went there due to National Day which is this coming Sunday=) Happy Advance 44 B'dae to Singapore!! It's very fun during that dae as well=) Our team, under COPE of CHCSA, did a March Pass during e parade & guess wad... We March Pass Mr Goh Chok Tong e Prime Minister of Singapore=) Really an honour 2 go there & attend e event=) & Ytd, 2 Aug, I went to Indoor Stadium again early in e morning @ 7am I reach there & queue 2 celebrate CHC 20th Anniversary!!!! Happy B'dae CHC=) For e next 20 years, CHC will keep on SHINE & be e LIGHT & SALT of the WORLD!!! Wad a wonderful weekend I had last week=) I'll never 4get about this events that I've ever attended in e Marketplace=) Praise God=)


Back to top